20 Questions, 20 Answers
I’ve been tagged by Dyes more than a month ago. Thanks Dyes!
Here are the rules: Remove one (1) question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people in your list. List them out at the end of this post.
1. At what age do/did you want to marry?
::I wanted to get married around 25 or 26, but I got married when I was 28 already.
2. What color do you like most?
:: my choice varies. Right now I like the soft shade of blue
3.When would you like to retire?
I would like to retire as early as possible to busy myself with more important matters such as the home, kids, and business : ) Kung may early retirement offer lang sana…
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
:: The Old World
5. Which part of you that you hate the most?
:: My hair. So hard to manage!
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
:: eat comfort food, pray
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
:: my family. Can’t imagine life without them
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
:: give to charity, invest, buy properties, travel
9. What did you love the most last year (2007)?
:: Getting into my first business
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you:
:: God-fearing, charming, smart
11. How do you cope with boredom?
::when you’re a mom there isn’t any time for boredom!
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
:: I regret saying things I don’t really mean. No exact moment
13. Which type of person do you hate the most?
:: people who look down on others and judge too easily
14. What is your ambition?
:: to be a stay-at-home mom. Oo, ito ang ambisyon ko!
15. If you had one wish what would you wish for?
:: world peace! haha!
16. How did you celebrate new year?
:: spent it at home, just the three of us. It was a bonding moment.
17. Name your body part that hubby tells you he adores.
:: not a body part, more of my built/posture I think.
18. It is already 2008, do you have a new year’s resolution?
:: Tired of making resolutions na
19. What do you look forward to in 2008?
:: good health, countless blessings, harmonious relationships
20. What is the best movie you have ever watched so far?
:: Heart & Souls. I never tire of watching it.
I think everyone has been tagged by now, so feel free to snag this : ) Have a nice week everyone!