Was tagged by Thea! Thanks Thea, enjoyed answering the Qs!
1. What do you want for your birthday? Couldn’t think of anything tangible. Siguro jewellery.
2. Who will be your next kiss?
Zoe! I love kissing her anytime of the day!
3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
Last Monday, we went to watch Iron Man.
4. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope. I hardly wear socks.
5. How did you spend your summer? Went to Ilocos, spent time with my mom, brought Zoe to soccer camp, did my usual routine (home-office-shop)
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
Yes! Finally, after ages of not being in one.
7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
8. What are you wearing right now?
9. What was your last purchase?
an ice cream cone from Mini Stop.
10. What was the last food you ate?
11. Who would be the person you would call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?
I wouldn’t call anyone but if I were to call someone that would have to be my brother in Cali.
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Nope, no need for any. Still have stuff I haven’t worn.
13. Do you have a pet?
Yes, Bailey, our pet chow.
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
Zoe’s innocent remarks.
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
In San Jose, where the rest of my family lives.
16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
I do not purchase online.
17. One thing you hate about yourself? My hair
18. Do you miss anyone?
My parents and siblings.
19. What are your plans for the day?
Work a little, go to the shop, ask hubby if he likes to eat out for dinner.
20. Last person you msg’d?
21. Ever went to a camp?
22. Are you a good student in school?
Yes, I was pretty conscientious.
23. What do you know about the (your) future?
That the future will be according to His plans, whatever it is.
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
Right now, no scent.
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?
One’s also in Pque, another’s in Texas, one’s also here right now but is based abroad.
Have fun and tag as much blogger friends you have!