10 Random Things About Me
HERE ARE THE RULES:
1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here’s my list of 10:
- I’m pregnant right now to Baby #2. Due date might be late January or early February.
- I love bottled stuff. I’m currently feasting on bottled gourmet dulong. I also love bottled tuyo and Spanish sardines. Yummy! Perfect on a rainy day.
- I love doing nothing. I think I’ve even mastered this, haha. My husband kids me on being batugan. I can spend the whole day just lying around without getting bored. I also am not a morning person. I wake up normally at 10pm, sometimes even later.
- I adore accessories (fancy necklaces and earrings) but I never really feel comfy wearing them. Parang hindi ko carry.
- I gave birth to my daughter Zoe without anesthesia. I hope I can do it again the second time around.
- I’m a licensed PT but never got to practice it. Hubby’s version: Napunta ako sa SPi, na-in-love sa kanya, and the rest, as they say, is history : )
- I love bargains and enjoy going to bazaars. I hardly buy anything in malls, unless it’s on sale and I really want the item.
- I always am tempted to buy yards of fabric when I’m in Divi but up to now they’re still in my closet, waiting to be sewn. We’re talking about fabric 10 years, or even older.
- I have no physical activity at present, save for the 4-5 flights of stairs at work. I don’t have any sports right now, but I used to play volleyball years ago. I’ve never been a sporst buff. Very much the opposite of my mom, as in.
- I own a nail salon, The Li’l Nail Shop, located at Santana Grove Sucat. It’s a small business that’s less than a year old, which i hope will grow in time ; ) It’s a labor of love and lots of hardwork.